Search found 129 matches

Return

Re: What are the differences between MBA programmes?

Hello Trifon,

There are thousands of MBA programmes in the world and each of them has its spesific features. You can see the major types of MBA programmes iin the video "How Do MBA Programmes Differ From Each Other?" here: http://prepadviser.com/how-do-mba-programmes-differ-from-each-other/

I hope this helps. I will be glad to advise you further.

Hello,
brief, clear and helpful video. well done. thx.
by Leon
Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What if my recommenders do not speak English?

Hello, the people who know me best do not speak English well. Will such recommendations be good?
by Leon
Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Masters programs in several languages?

Hello, I did a study abroad semester in my BA programme and I would very much like to do the same in my Masters. Thank you for the positive reply.
Best,
Sarah
by sarah14475
Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: pros and cons about speaking about hobbies

Hi Iliana,
Thanks for your reply and encouragement.
Cheers,
K
by KMBA
Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Should I focus on job achievements in the CV

Hi,
Thank you. I understand.
cheers,
Leon
by Leon
Fri May 09, 2014 9:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: When and how to visit B-schools

Hi everyone,
I was advised that the best way to select my schools it to visit the campuses and attend classes, meet students and professors. When is the best time to do this so that I can benefit most and how do I arrange such a visit? I hope you can help me with
some hints.
Thank you.

Hi,
How many schools do you plan to visit and where? Is it affordable? Will it not take you too much time if you have to visit and then decide where to apply? It siunds indeed like a great approach, but I wonder how achievable it is. Thank you for sharing. I look forward to your reply.
Cheers,
Leon

Hi Leon,
Well, I would like to see as much as possible before I decide where to apply. I am in Europe where there are many MBAs in a relatively close distance within one hour flight or train,. I can afford it. In some places there are many programmes e.g in London and in Paris so with one trip I plan to visit all of the I can, :) Cheers!
by capetknot
Tue May 13, 2014 8:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

NEWS from IESE - IESE to Open a Campus in Munich

IESE will open a campus in Germany at the end of 2014. It will be located in one of Munich’s most iconic quarters and next to Bavaria’s Parliament houses. IESE’s new campus will be renovated before opening by the end of this year.

This will be the first time that an international business school opens a fully-functionining executive education campus in Germany. The move highlights IESE’s commitment to Germany and to Europe. IESE has been in Munich since 2005, when it launched its Advanced Management Program (AMP), first held at the Siemens Forum. Since then, the school has continued to grow by launching new open program, including IESE’s Program of Management Development (PMD), and in-company programs with top German firms, including: Allianz, BASF, Bertelsmann, BMW, Deutsche Bank, Haniel Group, Henkel, MAN, Opel, and Phoenix, among others.

IESE’s future plans for the new Munich campus include the launch of new Executive Education and custom programs; international modules of the Global Executive MBA Program; and further editions of the school’s flagship AMP and PMD courses. In addition, the campus will also house two research centers focused on the study of Family Businesses and Manufacturing and Innovation. Also, and for the second time in its history, the school plans to host the 2015 Global Alumni Reunion in Munich (the first took place in 2006.)

The campus is expected to have one large classroom, two multi purpose rooms for conferences and seminars, and eight meeting rooms.

The long term lease of the IESE Munich campus building is a very important step for IESE reflecting its commitment to serving German and Central Europe’s companies and alumni, and underscoring the school’s succesful trajectory in global markets. Today, IESE has educational facilities and programs in Barcelona, Madrid, New York, Munich and Sao Paulo, and offers regular executive programs in Mexico DF, Mumbai, Nairobi, Shanghai and Warsaw.

IESE has also helped develop 15 business schools in emerging markets, including Brazil, China, Colombia, Mexico, Kenya or Nigeria, among others. These schools have become references of excellence in management education in their countries and continents.
by Evicka
Mon May 19, 2014 10:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Is advisable to go for ONLINE MBA ?

I would recommend you strongly that if you have to do one-year MBA or even full time online, choose your school quite carefully so that you don’t regret it later on as online degrees of many schools aren’t accepted or valid.
by denial90
Mon May 19, 2014 10:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The best Finance program?

Thanks all to giving great post on this topic..
by denial90
Mon May 19, 2014 10:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GMAT before or after selecting schools

;)
Hi,
This sounds like a safe and pragmatic strategy! I like it
by avtech
Tue May 20, 2014 6:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: When and how to visit B-schools

Hi Iliana,
Thanks. I believe I will be excited after visiting the schools and will definitely take the time to share my impressions. I plan to start visiting this fall when classes begin so that I can meet students and professors.
Have a nice summer!
by capetknot
Wed May 28, 2014 6:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What counts for work experience?

Hello Iliana,
Thank you for the hints.

Thanks to the rest who commented on my question! It helps.
Best,
Roni
by Roni
Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Big Organisations and the Entrepreneurial Spirit, by LBS

Hello!
Nice to meet you. I am new to this webpage!

I read this article, because I work in a government institution. It has a very complex structure and everything takes a lot of time. So I was curious to read if organizations can learn from entrepreneurs or is this "mission impossible" ;(

I am interested in other such articles coming from business schools and I hope to find more here in the future as well.

Have a nice day!
by Maria_
Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: When is the right time for practice tests?

Hello Iliana!

I am delighted to get your reply as well. The strategy which you propose makes sense for me and I will try it for sure.

Best regards,
by MBA_Monster
Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Evaluation for MBA in engineering

Young dynamic and hands on business development executive with a broad background of managing test and measurement sales enablement and technical marketing efforts across industries in Middle East, Africa and India. having picked up key technical and sales skills at Anritsu and National Instruments, I have had ample opportunities to practice leadership and display analytical aptitude.

i am looking at joining an MBA program international environment.
Experience - filed application engineer 2 years
Applications engineer at national instruments Dubai 1year 4 months

Key skills
technical marketing
Market mapping
Worked on multinational teams
technical exposure to next generation wireless technology LTE,5G,WLAN

Education
B Tech electronics and communication engineering -Vellor institute of technology
Fluent english
by Rohan.sood0635
Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Are there installments on a monthly or quartarly basis

Good question - for the Full-time MBA at Frankfurt School there is an initial deposit payment you make after being accepted - that secures your place on the programme. After that, equal tuition fee payments are made at the beginning of each of the 3 semesters.
by FrankfurtSchoolMBA
Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Where can I find a job (examples) while having a degree

At Nijmegen School of Management (NSM) it depends a lot on the programme that you would like to follow, we have a big choice here: http://www.ru.nl/nsm/masters
Generally, many of our graduates start working at consulting companies, another rather big group goes on to pursue a PhD (it is a JOB in the Netherlands, not a study), for economists banking is a rather big employment option. The companies/organizations include Rabobank, Philips, Deloitte, EU (for political science and spatial planning graduates), etc. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us via master@fm.ru.nl!
by Nijmegen_School_of_Management
Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Where can I find a job (examples) while having a degree

Having graduated EDHEC Business School, the obtained Master's Degree will give your recognition and support when looking for the position. 95% of our students find their dream job during the first three months after graduation.

Moreover, an internship is part of the curriculum of EDHEC Master's Programs, hence you will be guided by EDHEC Career Center how to successfully apply for the internship and pass the interview. Multiple offers will be sent out to the students giving you a wide choice of internships. Career Center will be there to help you through the selection process with advice on how the chosen internship is suitable to your education background and how it could contribute to your personal and career development.

Some good examples of career opportunities according to your program choice, would be among EDHEC Partner companies like PwC, Societe Generale, SwissLife, Unilever, Capgemini and many more.

Hope you have found this useful! For more information and details based on your program of interest, please feel free to get in touch with EDHEC International Admissions Team.

Best regards,
Darya LESHCHENKO
International Admissions Manager
EDHEC Business School
by EDHEC Business School
Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How to get a schoolarship for EDHEC BS?

EDHEC Business School offers various scholarships to support candidates according to their profile, merits and financial situation. Requests for financial aid and scholarships must be made at the time of application with the Financial Aid & Scholarship Form.

Scholarships available:
•Excellence Scholarship: reduction of 40%, for outstanding profile candidates applying before March 31st.
•Distinction Scholarship: reduction 30% for high-profile candidates applying before June 30th.
•Foundation Scholarship: reduction of 20% for high-profile candidates applying before June 30th.

Requirements - our scholarships are only available for applicants with excellent profiles with:
•An outstanding GMAT score
•An excellent GPA
•Impressive extracurricular activities / memberships...
by EDHEC Business School
Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic