Have you decided to prepare for the GMAT on your own? India Times shares four helpful GMAT preparation books you can use to help you ace the exam.
Helpful for: GMAT Test Takers, MBA Applicants
Read Time: 3 minutes
- The GMAT Official Guide 2019 Bundle by GMAC is a very through guide of three books. They will help you both understand and practice the concepts in all the GMAT sections. The books include new content in the syllabus, some essay topics, and give you access to practice questions online.
- Complete GMAT Strategy Guide Set by Manhattan Prep is a set of 10 books. They comprise of the latest syllabus and exam pattern so you will be able to get as close as to the real test as possible. These books will give you a comprehensive understanding of the GMAT sections, as they have great explanations to the answers, helping you figure out the reasons behind your mistakes.
- GMAT Prep Plus 2019 by Kaplan Test Prep includes 6 practice tests, proven strategies as well as online and mobile components. This guide book follows a step-by-step format, giving you specific strategies which you should use when solving GMAT questions. The book has over 1200 practice questions. You will be able to choose between doing the practice tests in the book or online. India Times adds:
You even get 5 full-length papers that you can try solving within the given time so that you can mentally prepare yourself for solving the paper quickly in exams. Some online practice papers that you get with this book can even be customized by selecting the topics and difficulty level manually. This helps in focussing on difficult topics in a better manner and work well on improving your knowledge in those topics.
- Master Number System for the CAT and GMAT by Nishit K Sinha focuses on the mathematics component of the test. Using this book, you will be able to improve your quantitative aptitude, data sufficiency understanding, ability to interpret data with confidence. The book has more than 1000 examples with solutions, many practice questions and five practice tests.
- Try to add some online tools and resources to your GMAT study plan as well — it will make your preparation stronger. In the meantime, try out PrepAdviser’s free online GMAT Test!
Which books are you using to prepare for the GMAT? Share in our forum!
Source: India Times