UniLaSalle is a center for higher education in earth, life and environmental sciences that is recognized for its excellence in France and around the world.
It offers five-year engineering programs, three-year programs, Master’s, Advanced Master’s and MSc degrees in the fields of agriculture, food production, food and health, environmental science and geoscience.
The teaching draws on the research carried out within the establishment. As a member of the International Association of Lasallian Universities, it belongs to several educational and scientific networks and has developed strong partnerships at local, national and international level.
UniLaSalle was officially recognized as an EESPIG (a private higher education establishment in the public interest) on July 7, 2016. It is a member of the French Conférence des Grandes Écoles and its engineering programs are accredited by the CTI (the French engineering accreditation institution).
For more information send an e-mail to Anthony Voisine
Type of Course:
• MSc Urban Ag. & Green Cities
• MSc Agricultural & Food Data Management
• MSc Sustainable Management & Eco-Innovation
• MSc Plant Breeding (emPlant)
• MSc Urban Ag. & Green Cities – October 2019
• MSc Agricultural & Food Data Management - October 2019
• MSc Sustainable Management & Eco-Innovation – September 2019
• Master Plant Breeding – September 2019
Length of Course:
• MSc Urban Ag. & Green Cities – 18 months
• MSc Agricultural & Food Data Management - 18 months
• MSc Sustainable Management & Eco-Innovation – 16 months
• Master Plant Breeding – 24 months
• MSc Urban Ag. & Green Cities – June 21, 2019
• MSc Agricultural & Food Data Management - June 21, 2019
• MSc Sustainable Management & Eco-Innovation – June 21, 2019
• Master Plant Breeding – February 28, 2019