In today’s world, a “maker” is someone who takes their destiny into their own hands, who shapes and molds their own future. Yet this is not a purely individual approach. On the contrary, it is a collaborative process. In other words, the principle is no longer “Do It Yourself”, but rather “Do It Together”. This concept perfectly reflects our vision of what an entrepreneur is, i.e. a person who tries, experiments, fails, starts again and learns by doing.
The MBA programme at emlyon business school is triple accredited (AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB) and offers participants a unique opportunity to work in an international environment, develop hard and soft skills, gain a global overview of business and steer their profiles in a strategic way to obtain their career goals.
Full-time MBADedicated to individuals wishing to fast-track their current career, develop their own business, change sectors or to evolve internationally
The International MBA is an intensive one-year programme which is dedicated to individuals wishing to fast-track their current career, develop their own business, change sectors or to evolve internationally.
Some key elements of the programme are:
- Diversity– this year the class is made up of 49 participants from 22 nationalities
- 7-month team-based consultancy project which correspondences with the participant’s career goals
- Week long learning trip to discover the management style of another culture
- Focus on entrepreneurship or corporate entrepreneurship
- An opportunity to specialize in marketing, finance, strategy, entrepreneurship (amongst other topics);
- A mandatory career track where every Tuesday is dedicated to career events (workshops, mentoring programme, conferences, networking events etc.);
- French language classes as well as a cultural Art de la Table course which delves into the French gastronomy and provides you with an introduction into French culture