Do you need a confidence boost when it comes to MBA essay writing? Listen to this episode for a discussion of the 9 tips which will help you submit a strong MBA application essay.
- Be observant and jot things down in a notebook.
- Write a “brag sheet” or a list of qualities and achievements you are proud of.
- Stop over-thinking. Set your alarm for 6 AM and write down the first thing that comes to your head, when you ask yourself the question of what is most important to you.
- Visually map out the topics you will discuss in your essay.
- Research the qualities the business school is looking for in an applicant, and try to write experiences which illustrate you have those skills.
- Stick to a writing schedule that works for you. Work on a single application at a time.
- Demonstrate your self-awareness to the admissions committee by revealing a fun side of your character.
- Just start writing, and worry about editing and polishing drafts later.
- Be open towards getting a second opinion on your essay. A fresh perspective might give you a great idea on how to make your essay stronger.
For the full article read here: Weapon of Choice: A Sharp MBA Essay (Quick Reads)