Many employees of the social network giant Facebook say that the company provides a sound working environment. Employees are also really well-paid from the beginning. Some of the entry level software engineers are making as much as $106,000 a year.
Furthermore, Mark Zuckerberg is rated as America’s most-liked CEO. Compared to Apple and Google, with, respectively, 80,000 and 47,000 employees, Facebook has a relatively small number of people working for it – 7,185.
So what can you do to become one of them?
Since often networks lead to jobs, it might be a good idea to apply to a feeder schools like Stanford University, University of Texas or Berkeley.
Below, you can see the schools with most alumni working at Facebook, according to LinkedIn data:
1. Stanford University (289 alumni)
2. University of California, Berkeley (262 alumni)
3. The University of Texas at Austin (125 alumni)
4. The University of Waterloo (122 alumni)
5. Carnegie Mellon University (119 alumni)
6. University of Washington (98 alumni)
7. Tsinghua University (97 alumni)
8. University of California, Los Angeles (97 alumni)
9. San Jose State University (94 alumni)
10. University of Michigan (83 alumni)
11. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (81 alumni)
12. Harvard University (79 alumni)
13. Cornell University (77 alumni)
14. University of California, Davis (69 alumni)
15. University of California, San Diego (63 alumni)
16. University of Southern California (63 alumni)
17. Santa Clara University (58 alumni)
18. Massachusetts Institute of Technology (56 alumni)
19. University of Wisconsin, Madison (49 alumni)
20. University of California, Santa Barbara (213 alumni)
Source: Business Insider